Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet my BlogFather


So I had written something up but I just realized that I didn't have the picture from the weekend, so I am settling on something else. That can't be good so early in blogging career. BUT, I think it is probably a good thing, consider this guy is the cream in cheese. I've never met the dude in real life, but after following his blog for so long now, I feel like we could go to lunch and shoot the breeze like old times!
I don't remember how long I started actually reading blogs, but this guy has followers up the wazoo. I am one of them. He's an inspiration and I would like to introduce you to him. You can find his blog in my suggested reading or you can just read here. You won't forget it.
Just as a side note, his entry caught my attention partly because in just, oh say, maybe 2-3 days, I will look more like my brother and father. All three men of the Johnson family will have full beards. Dad might pull it off a little better than AJ or I, but it isn't really fair because our facial hair always grows in with smudges of red. I'm not entirely sure why that is, does that mean I'm still suffering through puberty? Anyways, read Los' post. It is worth the 2.5 minutes.


----------------
Now playing: New Life Worship - Counting On God
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment