Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Apples 2 Apples can be "Annoying"


We decided to take it easy tonight at Real Life. Over the last month and a half we've been studying through Revelation on Wednesday nights. If you've ever been brave enough to read through Revelation, you know we deserved to take a break from the dense/intellectual (well, that is ALWAYS relative) study and enjoy a night of fellowship.

First of all, I love Apples to Apples. It is one of the first games we turn to as a group. It's always fun and it doesn't matter if you don't know what somethingmeans because there are 3-4 synonyms on the card and it is usually more funny if you throw down random cards anyways. Tonight we played a first: Apples to Apples: Bible Edition. Either way, we had only been playing 10 minutes or so and Emily states, "You know, they say whatever cards you end up with actually describe your personality. I already have confusing, truthful, and fun!"

To which I look down, read and say, "I already have annoying."

What kind of Bible game is this?

I almost wonder if Emily brought that up just so I could be annoying.

I guess on the bright side, I didn't end up smelly....Allison :)


----------------
Now playing: The Fray - All At Once
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment