Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PITCH your TENT

I haven't been blogging long, but I think I have a mental vault of classic videos that need to be shared- lots of comedy, some drama, and great music to spread around. I first watched this video about a year ago and probably watched it everyday for half a year. I feel terrible for the guy and I can't help but squirm in my seat when I watch him try to recover and fail miserably.



The only thing that could make this video better would be the real life experience. This last Sunday the guest pastor was preaching through one of his camping adventures and apparently he had pitched his tent just outside a bear cave. It was a good story already, but it woulda been even better with a similar slip, is that so much to ask?!

Fair warning, this video is PG-13, so....look out!


----------------
Now playing: Kristian Stanfill - Kingdom
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment