Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Almost a Year


SO I knew we had been together almost an entire year when Jordan and I were talking just now, and she asked about the Lakers- Nuggets game we were watching. "Who is winning the series? Oh yea, wait, this is Game One." WHAT? Jordan, did I hear that right? Before I came around she probably thought a nugget was something you flushed down the toilet. Now she is talking about NBA games and Eastern vs. Western conference series.

I am so proud of Jordan learning the NBA play-off system and putting up with me watching series that involve SEVEN games, and she just might be able to tell you who's survived into the conference finals. Next up, the MLS!! She WILL be a D.C. United fan :)

2 comments:

  1. So THIS must be why you wanted me to turn on my computer and help you change the word "resist"? :) Sorry I fell asleep during Game 1 last night... I sure love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for the record, before you I would've thought nuggets were what you order at McDonald's!

    ReplyDelete