Sunday, May 31, 2009

As I was writing this very title, I made a decision....

So, considering most weekends are filled with long naps, long runs, and extended stays at work, I just decided that my posts on Sundays will be videos. OK, I know I put a video up yesterday, but that was too perfect to pass up and I JUST made this decision.



Today, I want to share this video that I came across (probably through another blog) a year or two ago. Kim Walker is covering Mr. John Mark MacMillan but performs it really well. Actually, I like John Mark below her if you are interested and want to hear his story behind the song. It is an INCREDIBLE, heart-moving song, and I have trouble not getting emotional when listening to it. I know, me?? YOUR creator and MY designer loves us so much that He turns green with jealousy because how he loves us so. He has the power to move mountains and change lives, but he anxiously waits for us to turn to him, even as we choose this world over him.

Anyways, great song, talented artists!
Just FYI- my favorite lyrics of the song are in the second verse, they rock my world almost every time I hear the song.

"So Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way… HE LOVES US!"

No comments:

Post a Comment