Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Of the DEVIL


Need more proof cats are from the Great Deceiver and absolutely no good exists in them? Read here. I haven't actually read the details of the study, so I read this news article with a grain of salt. Evolution is supposed to take millions of years, right? That's not to mention the havoc that human domestication and breeding would've caused in a natural process like 'evolution.' That being said, I can't help but agree with their overall conclusion. Since getting my first dog, I've said cats are evil. You never know what they're thinking or what they're going to do next. Half the time you don't even know where they are. Now there is 'proof' they are down-right manipulative, always giving you sass to twist your arm to their beck and call. And please, the fifty human participants must have been older ladies kidnapped outside the SPCA, like the CCL. If I had been involved, I might have identified the 'special purr' as I cry for help, and then politely put it out of its misery- how's THAT for natural selection!? :)


----------------
Now playing: Secondhand Serenade - Pretend
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment