Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP6

WOW,
I'm a zombie sitting here, but soo enthused. Jordan and I went to the sixth Harry Potter movie last night and it was AWESOME! It's been almost all I can think about for the past 12 hours. I didn't get enough sleep to dream so I woke just like I went to bed, with the Half-blood Prince on my mind. We got there at 9pm for the midnight showing and our group was FIFTH in line where we played lovable games like Trivial Pursuit, BuzzWord, and Mad Gabs. We even had a live performance of several Harry and the Potters' songs (to which Julie couldn't help but sing her little heart out). The enthusiasm made the movie experience tangible and although Yates wasn't as loyal to the book as I'd have liked, they did a great job making this fairly dark book into a PG movie. It was a pretty funny movie actually. If you haven't seen it yet, go TONIGHT- you won't regret it. If you haven't read the book, read all night and go see it tomorrow... If me telling you to go see it doesn't get you out of your seat, watch this trailer and you will kick yourself out of your seat to go see it!




----------------
Now playing: Newsboys - In the Hands of God
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment