Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A tribute to THREE special ladies







This last Sunday (two days ago), UBC celebrated- and for good reason! Three young women walked down the aisle to meet Pastor Leland and proclaim their faith in Jesus Christ. Caroline, Morgan, and Mattie (respectively above) decided that this life isn't all it's cracked-up to be and it isn't their own, but that Jesus is the real deal and is even more than he is cracked-up to be. No ifs, ands, or buts. He saved me from myself and I want to be his child- kind of love. I'm still soo excited for them and I can't wait to watch them continue to grow in trust and love in/for the Lord. I praise God for drawing them ever closer to His heart. Goodness!!!


----------------
Now playing: Michael Olson - Our First Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment