Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just havin' some fun!

All-star games are pointless. No one wants to play hard and risk an injury, so people show boat. It doesn't matter what sport it is, the all-star games winds up being an excuse to make just a little more money. You know, just squeeze a little more entertainment out of the Pros you've been watching for months already.

I don't know any professional athletes, but I love getting a glimpse into their personalities. Sometimes watching sports on TV, and hearing stats associated only with a number on a particular jersey, we lose sight that athletes are real people (that have a sense humor too). I don't know what brought me to this video last week, but I ended-up watching it and loved it. Man, those big guys can dance. They not only dance, but put on a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment