Thursday, June 25, 2009

NoVA?


Jordan and I are heading up to NoVA this weekend. Our planned trip reminded me of a moment I had in scripture a couple weeks ago. In a land filled with cookie-cutter houses on lots only slight larger than the edifice + 2.5 cars, it kind of seems like the North is invading the South once again. I wonder what the draw is to such a place- for surely there is more beauty in God's creation than anything man can throw together. Ya know? I'd take a nice piece of country land over anything in the city.... None-the-less, this trip is about the people, not the places...it'll be fun (as long as there's a driving range or a golf course involved).

Isaiah 5:8
"Woe to you who add house to house
and join field to field
till no space is left
and you live alone in the land."




----------------
Now playing: LifeChurch.tv: Craig Groeschel - OnePrayer - Francis Chan
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment