Friday, September 4, 2009

Premature


I don't think I'm going to vent, maybe just complain. Several months ago I explained my iTunes ritual of surveying the free, weekly music. This week brought an unexpected treasure. Well, I guess you could call it that. Aside from a 15 year old (albeit he looks 9) singing about love and "spending every last dime" (I remember those regrettable days) for some equally young woman, it does have a catchy tune. If you do choose to follow the link, maybe listen to the song without watching the video first. Should you choose to watch the video, you will be immediately transported back to the melodrama of a high school party and most likely recall some situation in which you thought the world turned around you and if you didn't get this one girl of your dreams, life would be over. It also ticks me off, just a little bit, that they've disabled the embed feature on youtube. Whatever. If you want to watch it, go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment